Tuesday, February 18, 2014

5K Ghost Runner for More Than Just Me Foundation


On April 12th, 2014 I will be running a 5K around my neighborhood as a ghost runner for the More Than Just Me Foundation. I'm sure your wondering a few things.... Whats a ghost runner? What is the More Than Just Me Foundation?

The More Than Just Me Foundation (MTJM) is a great organization set up to help those with CF and their families. This foundation differs from the CF Foundation in that they support the patient and families directly rather than through funding research. Both aspects are equally important. MTJM is an active approach to assisting those in need.

Click here for more info on MTJM 

MTJM is hosting a 5k run in Florida, but since I'm in Oregon I will be running as a "ghost runner"; meaning I'll just run my little 5K anywhere that is convenient while others run in Florida. I'm seeking pledges in hopes to help those who are struggling with the financial side of CF related care. If you'd like to make a pledge to my campaign please click the link below:

More Than Just Me 5K-Pledge

I truly do think its important to support those who are struggling to pay for care. We can create new medications or new technologies to make life easier but if those who need it can't access them because of barriers such as finances then what good are they?

I look forward to seeing how much we can secure together. I'll be putting my feet to the asphalt along with $25 of my own dollars. Won't you help me help others with a $5 pledge? It's easy and only takes a few seconds: PLEDGE



~Doodlin'

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...