Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Pillow Soaked with Tears.

I lay hear in bed the clock flashing 2:34 a.m. and my is mind racing. The tears are flowing down my face, along my hair line soaking my pillow. I am alone, B is in Sisters, working. Why the tears?! Cystic Fibrosis.

I have boarded the crazy train, my boarding pass has me seated in 'temporary' and I am not hoping to be upgraded. I want off. I want a refund. I will walk whatever distance. Please God please!

I am afraid. I am lonely. I am starving. I am suffocating. I hate it with every fiber of my being. I hate all it has robbed from me. I hate it for what it will rob me of. I hate that I am crying over it. Hate is NOT a strong enough word.

I want to be free of this g-tube and tubing connecting me to the feeding machine for the next 5 hours of a 10 hour cycle. I want to roll over in bed without having to untangle myself.

I want a cure. Yesterday. Until then my pillow will help dry away my tears.

~Doodlin'

4 comments:

  1. Oh, girl ... I love you and am praying right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sad to read. Wish I could be there to cry with you. I love you! You know you can always call me, anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pouring every ounce of understanding i am capable of on you. you are in my prayers. i wish i could yank out your g-tube and make you whole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are thought of often & prayed for daily.
    Sending you a hug.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...