Monday, January 18, 2016

Goals

I'm not big on the idea of making a New Year's resolution per say, however, I'm big on goals. I guess mostly because I see personal development, exercise, getting healthy, etc a journey and for me that is what a goal represents. I believe as long as I've taken active steps towards my goal I'm succeeding, even if I don't hit the target date of accomplishment. Where the resolution feels so absolute. If the resolution isn't fulfilled no matter what progress has been made if at year's end I don't accomplish it then I've failed, just feels to defeating.

I've got my goals for 2016:

  1. Attend Church more regularly then what I did in 2015
  2. Spend time with God every single day
  3. Run a half marathon
  4. Run a full marathon
  5. Read 12 more books then in 2015
  6. Take a vacation with my husband
  7. Celebrate 10yrs of marriage
  8. Work on leadership skills
  9. Work on being a better steward of our finances
  10. Give to give

There you have it, in no particular order. How about you? Give me one goal your working towards...

~Doodlin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...