Monday, February 8, 2016

Aww....February!

Can I just say I'm so thankful it's February?! I've been sick off and on since mid-November and last weekend is the first that I've felt like I've turned the corner to greener pastures health-wise.

Winter is just so hard when you're susceptible to viruses and bacteria. I know this and I make the best attempt to ramp up my immune system in Oct/Nov in hopes of dodging some the icky stuff that gets passed around.

So, after spending a week in the hospital just prior to Christmas and spending a week at home on oral antibiotics in hopes to stave off another hospital admission in late January, we are here at the glorious month of February. February usually seems to be turning point. People are less sick. The weather is slightly less gloomy, with patches of spring-like days.

Winter 2015/2016 seems to be wrapping up, taking with it all things I strongly dislike about this time of year.

~Doodlin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...