Friday, November 25, 2011

A Week of Giving Thanks: Day Four

I am thankful for love and forgiveness.

Without these two abilities I would be a nasty woman who appears ions older then I truly am. I am, however, a very lucky lady. I have many who send their love to me by way of prayer, thoughts, phone calls, emails, blog posts, social media, and the like. I am so incredibly thankful for this love. There are days when evil slips its way into my brain and heart filling it with despair but with one prayer God forwards me all your love, lifting me up, high enough for a breath of fresh to carry on. Thank you!

Forgiveness is something that I have only recently been able to fully whole-heartily do. Let me tell you, it is so freeing. It has set me free from so much stress, baggage and just peer ugliness. I am so thankful for it. I am thankful it only took me 28 years instead of a lifetime to learn and I am thankful that forgiveness for my wrong-doings is possible. I have been humbled many times by forgiveness.

~Doodlin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...