Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Week of Giving Thanks:Day One

Something I don't write much about is religion, for many reasons, but I am Christian and thus the Holiday season has a very different meaning and purpose than simply to have a holiday for my family and I. This week I wanted to begin reflecting on the amazing things and/or people for which I am most thankful and grateful for. I couldn't start without showing my gratitude and love to God.

God has brought so many wonderful people into my life. God has protected my very life when I should never have been spared. God brought me my amazing husband to walk this journey with. God has allowed me the pleasure of walking side by side with so many great women (you know who you are), women who have taught me many lessons. God has given me wisdom beyong my years. God has shown me great love and showed me how to give love. God made man with the ability to develop ambition and knowledge which has brought about life-saving medications and physicians who work tirelessly so that I (and millions) can live another day. This is not by chance but by the grace of God. God has his hand in all things good.

I am thankful that I know God and that I have a personal relationship with Him.

~Doodlin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...