Monday, March 19, 2012

3-16?!

For some odd reason on Friday I could not get the date 3/16 out of my head. I searched my calendar, thinking I had some engagement, I checked my email thinking possibly someone had proposed doing/meeting/something on this date. I just felt I was missing something. It very unusual of me to forget something all together. I mean, I do have to cancel plans more frequently than I would like due to health stuff, but for the most part I always call/notify those involved of my absence. I would like to also note that when I do plan something I am always 10-15 minutes early. Just my OCD.

So, as you can tell I was super stressed about the possibility of  missing something.

As the day went on many frustration arose. The most significant was finally getting thru to Social Security regarding a letter that states "I am not disabled and my health has improved since 2003." Wow...I can't believe I had no idea that my health had improved {input sarcasim}. Quite the contrary dear social security. Regardless, I had until 3pm Friday afternoon to dispute their findings. So, lovely of them to call me back after 5 messages and speaking with numerous people who had no idea what my next step should be or could be. Yet, I was never once told I had a strict deadline of tens from the date of the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...