Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rockin' G-tube Accessories

Have you ever googled an image? Ever wonder where all those "homemade" photos come from? Well, they come from blogs just like this one. Interesting? Yes. Maybe. No

Well, today I was trying to find images of g-tubes like mine. I found thousands. The spectrum of age ranges are from very sweet babies that are days old to the very wise elderly. I don't feel so alone.

My point? I found these super duper cute covers for g-tubes. These particular ones are a bit juvenile for me but it inspired me to attempt to make a few for myself. How cool would I look in my bathing suit this summer with some rockin' g-tube cover? The other really awesome part is that you can make them in whatever type of material is most comfortable to you. Total customization.

~Doodlin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...