Sunday, April 7, 2013

Golf and a Burger; The Perks of Sunshine

April showers bring May flowers?

I sure hope so. I'm sooo ready for a consistant string of sunshine. In my desperation I've already busted out the tank-tops, skirts and shorts even though I suffer from the variance in temperatures. Some days its perfect and some I'm sporting goose-bumps. I just want sunshine.

I always feel so much better during the late Spring and Summer months. The warmth is soothing to my achy joints, I love that we get to switch up our wardrobes from drabby to color and not feel like I'm blinding everyone with my colorful attire.

We've had a string of really nice days and we took full advantage by playing a round of golf and then grabbing a burger after a ride on the motorcycle.


I am neither good at golf nor really care to be good at golf. I just love that I get to be outdoors for 2 to 4 hours while getting some exercise walking the course. This is a game B and I can do together, we get to bathe in peace from the outside world, we can talk or we can walk side-by-side enjoying each others silence.

After golfing we hopped on this little beauty and took a ride.


We live near many wineries here in Oregon, so we drove out into the country to gander at the blooming landscape. While doing just that last summer we discovered this charming burger place. Folks come in their old antique cars and motorcycles to sit on the patio for some local beef burgers and their to-die-for milkshakes.





The blackberry shake was incredible! In fact the entire basket was mouth watering delicious. I can't wait for the next amazingly sunny Saturday so we can take another trip.


 This day left me tired, but it was the good kinda tired.

~Doodlin'


1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for some consistent warm weather as well :)

    Sounds like it was a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...