Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Yummy High Fat Treats



It's Thankful Thursday! I don't know if I can top this weeks good news. Although I do have something that I am thankful for.....Nuttella

This tasty spread is just the thing I like when I can't sleep because I feel hungry. It might sound weird that I feel hungry at night, even with a feeding tube, but I does happen. I am thankful that I can reach in the cupboard to pull out the Nuttella and lather it on almost anything. Here are a few things I enjoy it on:

  • toasted waffles
  • saltines
  • pretzels
  • fresh fruit
  • bread
  • toast
  • plan, scooped with spoon
I love it so much that I buy it from Costco. This stuff is magical. I bake with it and have made some super duper yummy things. It's great if you need something that is high in calories yet good for you.


~Doodlin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...